Pages

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Favorites for Spring!

Women's A2 By Aerosoles Yetaway Sandals Maybelline

  
Nyx Cosmetics    Semi Sheer Polka Dot Shirt   N0028ST
 


 



   



Although it doesn't quite feel like Spring yet, it's coming soon (I hope).  So I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorites from my Spring wish list!


1. Sandals-hopefully a pair that are comfortable with a little heel
2. Pretty colored pants-I love the blue above or possibly a mint colored pair
3. Bright Coral Blush-bright cream blush for that sun kissed look:)
4. Lip Gloss-I haven't tried this gloss yet but I've read a few blogs that say it's great
5. Bright Spring Top-need some Spring color in my wardrobe!
6. Crossbody Purse-I've been wanting a crossbody purse for a while.  I think the one pictured above is so cute!

I am so looking forward to seeing green grass again, going on walks with the kids, watching my tulips bloom, grilling on the deck, playing in the backyard, and enjoying sunsets on the front porch.  I can almost feel the sunshine on my cheeks!

What are you looking forward to this Spring?  What's on your Spring wish list?
                                                         







No comments:

Post a Comment